Natural Carpal Tunnel Relief Methods
Carpal tunnel relief can be tricky to find. Why? Because it is overly diagnosed and many times symptoms return after surgery has been done.
The problem is carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). CTS is defined by webmd.com when the median nerve becomes pinched due to swelling of the nerve or tendons or both.
The median nerve provides sensation to the palm side of the thumb, index, middle fingers, as well as the inside half of the ring finger and muscle power to the thumb. When this nerve becomes pinched, numbness, tingling, and sometimes pain of the affected fingers and hand may occur and radiate into the forearm.
The most common form of treatment is surgery for CTS and did you know symptoms are likely to return?
The first treatment option in CTS should be a natural method to correct the root cause of the problem. Which, can sometimes be a compressed nerve in the wrist or an entrapped nerve somewhere in the arm.
The direct cause of CTS is typically unknown but is more prevalent in people who sew, work in an assembly line, paint, write, work at a computer, use small tools, play sports like racquetball or handball, play musical instruments, and many more that do repetitive motions of the wrist and hand.
- numbness or tingling in the thumb and next two or three fingers/and or in the palm of the hand
- pain in the wrist or in the hand
- problem with intricate finger movements such as picking up a pencil
- weakened grip in the hand or overall weakness in the hand
Various tests both orthopedically and neurologically must be performed by a doctor to come to the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Chiropractic care for joint mechanics and muscle imbalances
- Workstation ergonomics is HUGE! If your job is causing you wrist and and hand problems your boss should hire someone to teach you proper mechanics and figure why your station is causing you trouble.
- Active Release Technique by a certified provider to release the entrapped nerve in the arm
- You can wear a brace or splint but they typically don’t work long term
- Surgery should be your last resort after all other methods have failed. Carpal tunnel release is one of the most common surgical procedures in the United States. Generally recommended if symptoms last for 6 months, surgery involves severing the band of tissue around the wrist to reduce pressure on the median nerve.
- Surgery is done under local anesthesia and does not require an overnight hospital stay. Many patients require surgery on both hands.
- Surgery can be very expensive and is not guaranteed
Dr. Steve Smiley’s review of the "Natural Carpal Tunnel Treatment Guide:"
This is a “do it yourself” at home 3 day program to carpal tunnel relief without the use of supplements, doctors, or surgeries.
The creator of the program states your carpal tunnel pain could be gone within 24 hours. However, results do vary. My wife’s symptoms started going away during the second day. Which shows that this program does work very well.
The program comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. So if you don't have time for doctors or rehabilitation what have you got to lose.
The program is a 5 step module to pain free wrists. Module 1 is an introduction to carpal tunnel management. Module 2 is causes and isolation. Module 3 is signs and tests. Module 4 fixes the issue. Module 5 teaches prevention and post treatment follow-up.
This is a good way to treat carpal tunnel without the use of a doctor, consultation, and treatment. Which can get very, very expensive. Especially if your doctor tells you you require surgery. Please do not have surgery until you try a natural treatment method like this 3 day process.
If your skeptical of this 3 day process you should consult with a chiropractor to discuss other natural carpal tunnel relief options.
Click here to find carpal tunnel relief without the use of drugs or expensive surgeries.
Return From Carpal Tunnel Relief to Chiropractor Today